Advanced Certified Engineer
Training includes one day of theory and three days of hands-on training.
Participants should have:
- Solid experience in Application Security (familiarity with OWASP Top 10, etc)
- Solid programming experience in several programming languages (such as Java, .NET, PHP, etc)
- Diverse experience of DevOps environments and tools, and the SDLC (software development lifecycle)
Date: December 10-13, 2018
Location: Checkmarx Headquarters, Amot Atrium Tower, 2 Jabotinsky Street, Ramat Gan, Israel
- An exam will be sent to the participations after a qualification process based on their CVs
- Online training (Checkmarx Online University)
- Participants need their laptops with a RDP client installed (this is a default for Windows, but not for Linux and Ma OSX)
Click here to view the full agenda.
For questions regarding the training and for hotel recommendations, please contact email@example.com.
Please register you interest by completing the form below